Surround Yourself with Audio, Not Speakers
SRS is now DTS
With SRS TruSurround HD4™, TV viewers are surrounded with immersive, high quality audio – not overwhelmed by a room full of bulky speakers. TruSurround HD provides the unique ability to process input from 1.0 to 6.1 channels for playback over front oriented speaker configurations ranging from 4.0 to 5.1 channels – so the audio surrounds the listener, but the speakers don’t.
TruSurround HD4 elevates the sound from the speaker axis, accentuates the perception of deep bass, adjusts the high frequencies making voice and dialog much clearer, and provides enveloping sound, like discrete surround sound, except without the speakers, wires, and narrow, confined sweet spot.
SRS TruSurround HD4 Features:
- Offers surround sound for 1.0 to 6.1 input channels
- Delivers compelling surround sound from 4.0 to 5.1 output channel configurations
- Dialog enhancement to ensure clear vocals
- Definition control for maximum high frequency realism and clarity
- Sculpted bass to optimize low frequency performance of small drivers
- Extremely broad sweet spot for maximum realism and enjoyment
- Bass management for subwoofer and center speaker designs
If you believe sound matters, click here for information on how to license DTS technologies in your products.
Everything you want to know and more about DTS technologies. Click here.
Click to learn about our cutting edge audio tools for the professional and prosumer communities.