LOCATION: Amsterdam, RAI, DTS Booth, Hall 2, Stand B50
DTS will be showcasing and demonstrating its latest audio innovations at IBC 2013 (Hall 2, Stand B50). Show attendees will experience firsthand how DTS audio technologies transform the multi-screen experience, enabling content providers to drive engagement and sell-through via immersive audio. Additionally, DTS will be previewing next-generation audio codecs that redefine the boundaries of audio for digitally delivered content.
Booth highlights will include:
- Headphone:X enabling true surround sound on headphones for streaming and downloaded content
- Real-time streaming in DTS-HD® Layered Audio
- DTS-enabled end-to-end MPEG-DASH streaming solutions
- DTS solutions for content creation and playback on the UltraViolet™ ecosystem
- Audio solutions designed to complement the H.265 HEVC UHD experience
Details: Ongoing sessions at DTS’ booth will showcase the latest audio innovation enabling the flexibility for consumers to view immersive content when, where and how they choose. Audio experts will be available to address complete workflow solutions that help broadcasters, digital content providers and content creators deliver the most engaging entertainment experience possible, while addressing content distribution, the latest streaming formats, increasing number of connected device platforms and limited broadband bandwidth.
If you believe sound matters, click here for information on how to license DTS technologies in your products.
Everything you want to know and more about DTS technologies. Click here.
DTS has a wide range of technologies created to maximize the listening experience for all devices in the connected ecosystem.